Thank you very much for your continued use of Kozutumi. We are pleased to inform you that we have added a source IP restriction feature to Kozutumi.
The Source IP Restriction Feature is:
- A function that restricts the use of Kozutumi from specified source IP addresses for each organization.
- Please use this feature to limit access to Kozutumi to office networks, VPN locations, etc.
- Both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses can be used, and multiple addresses can be specified.
- If you attempt to connect from an IP address not previously registered, you will not be able to use Kozutumi.
- If the source IP changes while you are logged in, you will no longer be able to use Kozutumi and will be automatically logged out.
If you wish to set up the Source IP Restriction Feature, please be aware that incorrect settings could prevent access to Kozutumi. If you desire to use this feature, please prepare the following information and make a request via the inquiry form below:
- List of source IP addresses
- Desired date and time for setting (please specify within the hours of 9:00-18:00, Monday to Friday)
- Whether you wish to have a Zoom connection or not
Contact for Requests:
We will contact you after the settings are configured at the specified time (please allow for a margin of error of about 5 minutes before or after the specified time). If necessary, we can also assist via a Zoom connection, so please let us know if you wish to use this option.
Regarding the Source IP Restriction Feature, we plan to implement full operation for a while and eventually enable the display of the source IP address list and customer IP address registration through the management screen.
We kindly ask for your understanding in this matter.